FFB management makes sure to employ the best human resources available, and to benefit from their competencies, capabilities and expertise in their field, for their competencies reflect on the institution and influences its ability to achieve its goals. Thus, FFB Human Resources Consultancy worked on establishing the principles that help clients to optimally benefit from each individual that enters the labor field through the Human Resources management. These principles include planning, choosing, training, motivating and all aspects related to the required human element. This aims at employing him/her in the field most suitable for his/her potential to produce, and thus at developing all sectors that are offered with these services.
FFB has been operating in this field since the foundation of the company. It acquired more than fifteen years of experience in providing working power under the management of a highly experienced team with deep knowledge of the requirements of the Middle East labor market. It collaborates with 100+ clients in various public and private sectors such as:
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Construction Companies
- Electro-mechanical Companies
- Industrial Companies
- Automobile Companies
- Logistic Companies and Various companies and organizations.
FFB always seeks to stay up-to-date with developments so it can offer its services to a wide range of sectors in Overseas Countries. Our services aim to execute the goals assigned to us such as
- Good quality, value, and turnaround time should be expectations, not value-added services.
- Employment screening services should be appropriate and cost-effective. One size does not fit all.
- Every step of the difficult process of employment screening should be made simple for our clients.
- The truth should be revealed by the background check process and not dependent on the information provided by the applicant.
- Through communication and sensitivity, our screening and recruiting efforts should enhance the success of our clients and clients' contacts.
- Dedication and adherence to great customer service practices does not happen by accident.
- The ordering of requests and delivery of results should be simple and conform to the needs of the clients, be it new or old technologies or no technologies at all.
We are known for our track record and are one of the reputed recruitment houses with head office in Kuwait and branches in United Kingdom, UAE, Bahrain & India. (Mumbai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Delhi and Hyderabad.) We can arrange candidates for your requirement from India (Delhi, Mumbai, Tamil Nadu & Kerala), Nepal & West African countries like, Cameroon, Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Republic of Guinea. All these are countries in West Africa, neighbours to each other. We also would like to inform you that we can supply Manpower from Kuwait Local Market too. We do have a chain of contacts throughout Asia, to mobilize categories of workforce (Skilled, Semi-skilled and Unskilled) within the shortest period of time for the utmost satisfaction of our esteemed clients. We also provide all the facilities for conducting interviews, (Trade Test, equipments & tools of international standards) in a comfortable environment.
We are one of ISO certified recruiting agency and would also like to add that our offices in India are ranking 2nd place for blue collared jobs and in 7th place for white collared jobs in all over India level for recruiting agencies ratings.
We are One-Stop-Shop for all overseas manpower requirements -Skilled technicians, unskilled workforce, Middle or top level project management executives. Our main goal is to furnish our clients in Middle East with talent they need and when they need it. Our employment agency has always believed the philosophy of quality and our motto is to make the Customers delightful with "Total Satisfaction" through personal, quality and professional service.